Save with Monthly Auto-Ship
Gold-T 60 Count Bottle

$63.95 / month

This preparation contains 99.5 % pure CBD with the other 0.5% being made up of other cannabinoids, terpenes, and less than 0.3% THC. Best results are seen with one capsule in the morning with food and one in the afternoon. Avoid taking this preparation after 6 pm because it tends to promote alertness and energy. This full spectrum preparation helps to improve and maintain endocannabinoid tone for an active lifestyle.

View product label

**Subscribe and Save: 60 Count Bottle of Gold-T will be Automatically shipped to you monthly**

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
X